Your Vacant Home Management Solution
Let Real Property Management Absolute provide you with peace of mind while you are away from your New Hampshire home. Our professional property managers will inspect the inside and outside of your home to ensure your home and belongings are kept safe and secure.
Our professional services include:
- Assess and maintain the exterior landscaping
- Remove all newspapers, flyers, mail, and packages
- Check for insect/rodent infestations and coordinate removal as needed
- Assess the driveway and sidewalk for cracking or other damage
- Ensure the temperature is maintained throughout the vacancy
- Check for signs of water leakage, moisture, or mold
- Assess the roof, gutters, siding, deck, fences, pool, hot tub, and shed
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers
- Ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Check steps, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, doorbell
- Check all doors /windows to ensure they are closed /locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Visually assess the mechanical room and circuit breaker box
The Real Property Management Absolute Difference
As the eyes and ears of trained people who regularly visit your New Hampshire home, our goal is to provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to watching homes for their owners who are temporarily away. We are the answer to “Who will watch over my home for me when I am away?”
Your home will be securely locked upon completion of the inspection, and you will receive notification of all inspection results. If no problems are detected – We will send you an email notifying you of the visit date and time.
If a problem is detected, you will be notified by phone. Photos will be taken if possible and emailed. After contacting you, we will gladly get your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will arrange the repairs with one of our preferred contractors.